Sunday, January 1, 2012

Some Christmas Photos (part II)

On Christmas morning, we opened presents {in which we got killer matching sweatshirts- thanks Bryna and Tyler}, went to church and headed off to Prescott, AZ
(Arizona's official "Christmas City")
There, we stayed at an amazing resort,
rode the Polar Express, went to the North Pole
saw Santa, drank hot chocolate, and laughed a lot.
Pretty perfect Christmas if you ask me.
Wish it never ended.

My favorite part was that our party contained 9 adults,1 toddler, and 1infant on the Polar Express.
Some families never want to grow up.

1 comment:

  1. Haylee, sometimes I forget how beautiful you are...then I see pictures and then I remember. And then I feel kinda special because you are my friend. Which is weird I know. But its kinda like being friends with a model. ...but without the benefits of you being outrageously rich and taking me on exotic vacations.

    ReplyDelete